Senior .Net Web Developer
At Lightburn, we thrive on collaboration, and our common goal of "making digital simple" shines through in everything we do. We're always hard at work crafting smart and thoughtful digital experiences for our clients, who range from small local startups to large, well-known names in business.
We're currently looking for a talented Senior .Net Web Developer interested in working on a variety of marketing and ecommerce driven experiences.
- Implement a variety of ecommerce and CMS driven websites using platforms such as Umbraco or Kentico
- Integrate marketing driven websites with a variety of platforms (API integration)
- Work closely with the Front End team to develop content models
- Optimize sites for page speed
- Provide ongoing feature support for a variety of existing websites
- Communicate and collaborate with technical and non-technical members of the team
- 3+ years back end experience with database driven websites
- Experience with C#, ASP.net, MVC
- Experience with SQL (the language)
- Understanding of more advanced database design (Stored procedures, functions, writing performant queries)
- Experience with ecommerce and CMS platforms
- A comfort with Git and Github
- A passion for building simple, reliable experiences
- A dedication to learning and adopting new technology
- Familiarity with Kentico, SiteCore or Umbraco
- Experience with ecommerce driven, transactional websites
- Experience with VueJS or similar frameworks
- Experience with Django, Python, PostgreSQL
- Azure website management experience
- working on an agile team or in an agency setting
Competitive salary and industry-leading benefits including generous vacation, flexible schedule, dental and medical insurance, free parking, 401(k), and all sorts of other fun stuff.